I made a bag covered in strawberries. I think I’m trying to hang onto summer just a little bit longer.
I used the Jane Market Bag pattern and included a couple of modified pocket panels. The first one is a clear plastic pocket so I can see my map or grocery list. The top binding is a lot wider than I normally use but I wanted to get some whole strawberries across there. By happy accident it now looks like a frame!
The second pocket panel has a zip sewn into it – a zip like this is so easy to insert because the ends of it become neatly tucked into the side seams. It’s lined with some cream linen. Strawberries and cream – another happy accident.